October 6 University Alumni Association
October 6 University Alumni Association is a non-profit organization. Its purpose is to foster, maintain and support a mutually beneficial relationship between alumni and the University. The Board of Directors, comprised of O6U alumni, governs the Association by setting policy, providing guidance for the Association's programs and activities, and representing the interests of alumni before the University. O6U Alumni Association preserves and carries forward the fine traditions of O6U, to strengthen the connection between the alumni at home and abroad, to create a lifelong and worldwide community through increased opportunities for meaningful engagement in order to increase awareness, pride, participation, volunteer involvement, and philanthropic commitment to October 6 University. The purposes of the O6U Alumni Association are:
- Keep Alumni conversant with the programs and activities of the University.
- Build relationships and a sense of camaraderie among students and alumni.
- Provide resources to O6U Alumni for career development.
- Promote career opportunities for O6U students through internships or employment.
- Facilitate alumni/student interaction
- Help develop a fund-raising program targeted at Alumni
- Ensure the quality of O6U future alumni by continuing to assist the University in identifying and recruiting future students.
October 6 University Alumni Association will be a dynamic, member-focused organization, driven by O6U values and directed towards supporting the social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of all present and future alumni of O6U.
October 6 University Alumni Association fosters communication and relationships among alumni, students and faculties. It Keeps Alumni conversant with the programs and activities of the University and promotes career opportunities.
Teamwork - Dedication – Diversity – Excellence – Innovation – Integrity